Whiskey Tasting Notes
Is a Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey This deep amber whiskey has a complex aroma of vanilla, mint and molasses. Pleasantly sweet to the taste with notes of brown sugar and spice that give way to oak, toffee, dark fruit and anise. This whiskey finishes long and smooth with serious depth.
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ zucchini, cut lengthwise into strips
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ½ bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 4oz skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze (like balsamic vinegar but a thicker consistency, like honey)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese or dairy free cheese of choice
- 2 large whole grain or gluten free tortilla wraps
- Preheat the gridler/grill to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl toss the vegetables with the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic glaze, ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- On a plate, season the chicken breast with the remaining Italian seasoning and salt and pepper as well as a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spread the vegetables out over the heated grill and place the chicken breasts on the grill next to the veggies.
- Close the gridler so the top plate is just resting on the chicken breasts and grill everything for 15 minutes, slightly tossing the veggies every 5 minutes or so.
- After grilling for 15 minutes check that the chicken is completely cooked through, and if it’s not, transfer the grilled veggies to a bowl and continue cooking the chicken until completely cooked through (cooking time will be dependent on the thickness of your chicken breast).
- Once the chicken is cooked, transfer to a plate and let cool for 5 minutes then slice and divide the chicken breast and veggies between two large tortilla wraps.
- Sprinkle the basil over the chicken and veggies and add the cheese if using.
- Fold in the outer edges of the tortilla wrap and roll to enclose the chicken and veggie filling inside each tortilla wrap.
- Place the wraps on the hot giddier and close the top to use the gridler as a panini press to grill the wrap on both sides.
- Grill the wraps for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and enjoy or wrap in foil and save in the fridge for later or to take on-the-go.