Grand Cru Tasting Notes: Layers of rich vanilla oak, sweet brioche, sandalwood, pear sorbet and white grape.
Ingredients: Tuna Tataki
- ½lb sashimi grade yellowfin/ahi tuna
- 2Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 3 Tbsp ponzu
- 2 tsp sesame oil (roasted)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Lemon zest
- Korean Chili Thread
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Grate ginger and slice green onion thinly.
- Combine the Tataki sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. When the oil is hot, sear the tuna 30 seconds on each side.
- When all sides are seared, remove from the heat and let it cool. Slice the tuna into 1/4 inch pieces. Pour the sauce and serve.