Whisky Tasting Notes
Seasoned in a craft IPA barrels, this single malt expression has a unique zesty citrus note of ripe green apple, pear and spring blossom. Complemented by the subtle tang of fresh hops followed by a long-lasting sweetness
- 1-pound spaghetti
- 2tablespoons butter
- 2cloves garlic chopped
- 3shallots chopped
- 8ounces cremini mushrooms cleaned and sliced
- 1cup cooking cream
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheesefor serving
- A good handful of fresh parsleychopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until quite al dente
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook until transparent (about 3-4 minutes). Add the mushrooms cook for another minute.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute. Stir in the cream and parsley, lower the heat and simmer gently until thickened (1-2 minutes).
- Drain the pasta and reserve some of the pasta water.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and toss to coat, adding the reserved water as needed.
- Serve immediately with grated cheese.