Prosecco Tasting Notes
A rich and refined bouquet, with notes of white fruit and a delicate scent of white flowers transforming the sensory journey into an emotional experience.
- Ready-Made Tart
- 3 medium leeks
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small zucchini
- 1 tub Chives & Garlic Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Bake the Tart in the preheated oven for 10–12 minutes, or until brown. Once the tart is cooked, remove from the oven and let it cool a bit.,
- Leeks grow in sandy soil so they need a good rinse before you can use them. Chop the rinsed leeks and cook in oil until they are soft. Season with salt and pepper. You can go wild here – you can add mushrooms or spinach or really anything you like.
- Fill the Tart with Chives & Garlic cream cheese. You can mix the cheese with a bit of water to make it easier to spread around.
- Top with the leek mixture.
- Layer zucchini slices & Parmesan on top and cook it for another 8-10 minutes.
- After it’s cooked let it cool slightly and enjoy!