Francis Coppola – Diamond Zinfandel
Blended from fruit selections that represent different clones, soils and cultivation methods, the diversity of fruit that goes into making Diamond Collection Zinfandel provides added complexity and richness.
Taste: Pepper characteristic creates distinctive, complex flavor profile.
Enjoyed at 17°C.
Grapes: 90% Zinfandel, 10% Petite Sirah
Pairing: Prosciutto arugula pizza, BBQ Ribs, Roast Chicken, Turkey.SHOP NOW
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce (such as Dell'Amore)
- 1 (8-ounce) thin pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's Thin & Crispy)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups baby arugula
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Spread sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top evenly with mozzarella. Place pizza directly on middle oven rack. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until bottom of crust is browned and cheese melts. Remove pizza from oven; blot away any liquid from cheese using a paper towel. Top pizza with prosciutto.
Combine oil, juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add arugula; toss well to coat. Arrange arugula mixture over pizza. Cut pizza into 8 slices.