The Balvenie 12YO DW
TASTE: Smooth and mellow with beautifully combined flavours ~ nutty sweetness, cinnamon spiciness and a delicately proportioned layer of sherry.
BBQ Honey Glazed Beef Skewers
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pounds cubed Beef Steak(10 to 12 pieces per pound, each about 1- x 1-inch)
- Heat grill to medium.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, steak sauce, mustard, orange juice, and cinnamon to make glaze.
- Thread 5 to 6 cubes of beef on each skewer. Brush meat cubes with glaze.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes for medium doneness (or grill to your desired doneness). Instead of grilling the beef cubes, you can broil them in your oven for about 6 to 8 minutes. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- Place on serving platter and serve with Rice Pilaf with Fresh Tomatoes, Olives, and Parsley.