- 60 ML Monkey Shoulder
- 22 ML Lemon juice
- 22 ML Honey ginger syrup
- 15 ML Smoky Whisky - Glenfiddich Fire & Cane
- Shake all ingredients except the Fire & Cane.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice and float the Glenfiddich Fire & Cane over top.
- Garnish with candied ginger.
SHOP NOW Monkey Shoulder Whisky
SHOP NOW Glenfiddich Fire Cane
- 50 ML Hendrick’s Gin
- 25 ML Lemon Juice
- 25 ML WATA Lebanese Apple Cider Dry
- Top Ginger Beer
- Add all ingredients in a Big Glass Bowl over Ice and lightly Stir.
- Garnish with Apple & Cucumber Slices and Dried Rose ( if Available )
The Gilded Bellini
- 30 ML elit Vodka
- 15 ML Cranberry Syrup
- 15 ML Lemon Juice
- 2 Drops Orange Bitters
- Top Prosecco Zonin
- Shake all ingredients except the Prosecco.
- Strain in Flute Glass and add Prosecco to top.
- Garnish with Orange Twist
- 50 ML Kah Tequila Blanco
- 22 ML Lemon Juice
- 22 ML Triple Sec.
- 20 ML Honey Syrup
- 4 Whole Strawberries
- Add all ingredients in a blender over crushed Ice and blend for 30 seconds.
- Rim your Margarita Glass with Salt.
- Pour your drink.
- Garnish with Half Strawberry
Mulled Wine Punch
- 1 Bottle Sangre De Toro Red
- 1 Orange Fruit
- ½ Cup Ginger Juice
- 2 Bottles Wata Apple Cider Original 33 CL
- 10 Cloves
- 8 Star Anis
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice 3-4 strips of zest off half of the orange. Slice the other half into rounds, and reserve them for garnish.
- Combine the wine, apple cider, orange peel, cloves, cinnamon, star anise, and juice from the zested orange half in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a low simmer (careful not to let it boil!). Reduce the heat and simmer for 20-30 more minutes.
- The secret to making the best mulled wine is adjusting the flavor to your liking. Add the ginger juice, if using, and taste. If you want your wine sweeter, add more apple cider. If you want it more spiced, add extra cinnamon, cloves, and/or star anise and let it simmer on the stove for another 15 minutes. Once you love the flavor, remove the spiced wine from the heat. Strain it to remove the spices, orange peel, and any separated apple cider solids.
- Pour into mugs, and enjoy